Advertise with us, click to learn how.

Advertise with us, click to learn how.
Contact abjloving@gmail.com and adesuwailuobe@gmail.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

Young and In Charge: Ehidiamhen Uabor (Eazybwoi)

Posting this interview today has me grinning like a cheshire cat not only because this is the blog's first foray into the entertainment industry but also because I saw this talented musician grow. Meet our young person of the wee Ehidiamen Uabor aka Eazyboy, a fast rising Abuja Musician. Listening to Eazybwoi's music all I can say is, 'move over Davido, there is a new 20 year old in town'.


Tell us a little about yourself? 
My name is Ehidiamhen Uabor, I am come from Edo state. Am an artist and my stage name is Eazybwoi.





What was growing up like?
Growing up was cool. Was born in Benin Edo state, moved to Lagos for some years, then ended up in Abuja.

Tell us a little about your educational background?
Went to Nursery and part of my Primary School at Crown Gate School Shomolu Lagos State. Then started Primary 3 at Madonna International Nursery and Primary School Gwagwalada Abuja. I graduated from Christ The King College Abuja, where I had my Secondary education. Now I am in the University of Abuja studying Economics. I am almost done though.

So how did you go into music? Why did you choose music over say acting? How did you come up with your stage name?
I have been doing music since I was in my mothers tommy. When I was younger I was always on stage at one point or the other, either dancing, singing, talking or acting, I was also in a choir. In secondary school I was in a music crew called Effect Zone that's were I got the name Eazy. The Bwoi in the name came up later. Went into music professionally about 2 or 3years ago. Chose music over every other thing cause its my talent and its something I love to do and can do comfortably.

How do you handle music and school?
Well, its not easy but I always have to schedule my time. And it is working out for me.

How did your parents take it when you told them of your decision to take up. music?
They have been quite supportive ever since.

What is your typical day like?
Well, am in the studio most parts of the day. I usually go to play basketball in the evenings. Then I am back to the studio or I just hangout. And that's it.

What do you love most about you what you do?
What's there not to love about what I do. I love everything about it. I enjoy doing it, its fun and so much more.

Of all the songs you have put, which has been your best?
Emmm I cannot really pick out my best. I love most of my songs. Not all trust me.

What are the difficulties involved?
Some times inspiration could be a problem. Some times studio sessions could get stressful. But its all good.

If you weren't doing this, what would you have been doing?
If I wasn't doing this I would have been doing this. But seriously I really don't know what I would have been doing.

Have you ever felt like giving up on your music?
Nope. Not once.

Who or what inspires you?
God inspires. And also my love for the music. The dream of becoming a music icon some day also inspires me.

Considering the level of success you have attained, youths out there would be itching to know how old you are.
Well am really young. Am 20years old

Asides work, what do you do for fun?
I do work for fun. But also play basketball, video games, dance, go to parties and so on.

Advice to youths that wish to follow in your footsteps.
My advice to them is never give up. Keep pushing until you achieve your goals and have fun with it.

Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I see me closer to becoming a music icon.

Some more Pictures of Eazybwoi







Listen and download songs by Eazybwoi below:


eazybwoi-JEKAJO.mp3--http://www.hulkshare.com/6l6y32qbiiop





Sleamy-C_Ft_Eazybwoi _She Bad - http://www.hulkshare.com/svnnilmwfcao


Like a star.-EAZY BWOI - http://www.hulkshare.com/cojl0t6dps3h


Lets go=EAZY BWOI--ft-=PARANOMAL - http://www.hulkshare.com/uofwozrs5jj2




Eazybwoi can be reached on:



Email: eazynick@yahoo.com




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say she bad is my favourite song and my new ringtone too!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the very best Easy! Adesuwa

Unknown said...

nice concept and nice blog darl.do you mind we follow each other
www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

Pheee said...

Added you to my reading list, please do same. would follow you now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click to help spread the word about us